The Super Watch Bib is the ultimate protective rain gear when abrasion resistance is top priority. Using SuperFabric®, a ceramic-coated fabric technology that cannot be cut by a knife or other sharp object, the 500-denier nylon bib will stand up to years of abuse from tough fishing. It is 10K mm waterproof rated with fully taped and sealed seams, a 5K mvp breathable membrane, adjustable suspenders, one zippered chest storage pocket.
Base fabric: Heavy cotton twill (4.7oz. per yard)
Coating: Specially formulated PVC (8.5oz. per yard)
Waterproof Dirt-, oil- and stain-resistant
Flexible in extreme cold
Adjustable suspenders with speed clips
Reversible front to back
$112.99 – $123.99
- Color: Orange
- High protection front and back
- Double thickness on the whole front
- Inside chest pocket
- Inside knee pads pockets
- Adjustable suspenders with 2 front fix-lock buckles and 2 back cam buckles
- Side adjustment
$81.99 – $89.99
Light & waterproof
PVC Coated polyester fabric stays flexible even in cold weather.
Adjustable suspenders with 4 heavy duty fixlock buckles
Waist side adjustment
Inside front pocket
$99.85 – $125.00
- Color: Orange/ Yellow
- The front side of the bibs are made of a rip stop Nylpeche fabric, a polyester base coated on each side with PVC.
- Double layers on the entire front and a triple layer on the chest and knees.
- The very durable Cap-coz fabric used on the back of the bibs is made of a thick jersey polyester coated on one side with PVC.
- Velcro adjustments at the ankles, a side waist adjustment, inside chest pocket and adjustable suspenders make these bibs easy to adjust to the perfect fit.
- Knee-pads can be added to pockets on the inside of the bibs for added comfort.